The Town of Lincoln now brings you the convenience of e-billing in addition to reviewing your accounts and transactions in a free, secure, environment from anywhere, at any time.
Residents may start using Online Services by following these 5 simple steps:
1) Register or Login to your existing account.
2) Obtain your ICity OnLine PIN # and 12 digit account number from your Quarterly Utility Bill.
3) Get your 15 digit roll number as stated on your most recent Property Tax Bill (excluding the 2622 at the beginning). Obtain your property tax Online PIN number located under the title "TAX BILL" on the top of your most recent Property Tax Bill, or by calling the Finance Department of the Town of Lincoln at (905)563-8205.
4) Visit My Profile (by clicking your name in the top right) and start linking/adding your accounts. Upon successful login, you will be given access to the Online Services applicable to your account.
5) Click on the Quick Links in the right pane to view your account/transactions.
This is a secure portal. We are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal financial information.
Property Information for the Public
Click on Property Tax under Quick Links to the right and search for the roll number or address. You do not need to add the 2622 at the beginning of the roll number.
Enter Jurisdiction 010 for Ward 1, 020 for Ward 2, 030 for Ward 3, or 040 for Ward 4.
Then enter the remaining 8 digits of the roll number followed by .0000.
Sample roll #: 2622 010 12345678.0000